Friday, February 8, 2008

Ethan's Blessing

Hey all. Here is a new post. I've finally got this kinda figured out. Here are some pictures when ethan was blessed. That was one of the most spiritual days of my life. I'm so blessed to have such a great and loving husband. Steve gave a really great blessing. He is such a great father to Ethan and you can see that Ethan loves his papie lots. I'm also greatful for such a great son. He is so happy and just so lovable.

Ethan with his mommy. He loves to look at the lights!!

Ethan with his papie. He's looking at what people are doing in the other room.

Sharifa, Ethan, and Steve smiling on Ethan's big day!!

Ethan with grandma and grandpa McClaskey
Ethan with grandma and grandpa Phillips




1 comment:

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

Cute! I'm glad that you've started a blog. I love the idea and it's an easy way to keep every up to date!