Wednesday, July 30, 2008

videos!!!

Hey all. I hope that you all are doing great. It's been kinda crazy around our house trying to get Steve ready for school and getting started on his new job. I've been trying to keep the house in order, but that's hard when you have a little one taking everything down when you just put it away!!!! Well on this post we just wanted to show you all how much Ethan has grown and now he is walking!!!! Here is a videos of him walking, is it close to the first time that he isn't that stable!!!

5 comments:

Sierra and Matt said...

I can't believe we missed Ethan walking!!! It seems like he waited for us to leave then voila! haha. Well that's great that he's walking around and just being adorable Ethan. Hope all is well there

Meet the Reeders said...

Ethan is so cute! I can't believe that he is walking but it is so cute to see you all together! You are the cutest family =) I hope that all is well ! BFF I miss you!!!

Ashley said...

That is a really cute video!! I can't believe that he is walking! I never really saw him crawl much so he must have had he]is sight set on walking! Cute family!
Love Ashley

Meet the Reeders said...

I just read your blog comment and I keep on laughing because hiking is definately not my thing! I was trying to be a good sport about hiking but I have to admit, it would have been much more fun with you! BFF

The Cook Clan said...

Too cute! Hey I'm going private so leave your email if you'd still like to see my blog.