Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sharifa's Thanks yous!!!

I just want to write a quick little thank you to my mom and dad for sending a wonderful card to me on my birthday and for the money to. I really love and appreciate very thing that you do for me! I'm so greatful to have such great parents that love me as much as you do. I want to thank my mom and dad Phillips for watching my crazy Ethan and for letting us have a little party at their house. Also thank you for the gift card I will surely use it in a second flat. I really appreciate all the support that you give to me and my family and all the love that you bring into our lives!!! Thank you all for either calling, texting, or emailing me and telling me to have a happy day. I am thankful for your friendship and love. One last person I want to thank is my best friend and husband who means more to me than anything in the world. I'm so blessed to have some one like you who loves me for me and takes care of me! Once again THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

No comments: