Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanks Giving

Okay ya' all!!! We know that it's been a while since our last post, it's just that time goes by so very fast and we can't get enough time to get all the things we need done, done. Here it goes for now. We'll try and be a little better about posting. Ethan is growing fast and is very healthy and strong for such a young age. He is now through the funniest tantrumps; if he's angery with you he will headbut you or if he is just frustrated he will hit his head on the wall or whatever is the closest. Well, let's get back to business. We had a great Thanks giving and enjoyed it with Sharifa's parents. We consider this thanks giving as Ethan's first because he didn't get to eat any real food last year. Here are some pictures of him eating the food. He really love every things that we gave him, even things that Steve and Sharifa would never eat like yams (YUCK!!). We guess he is just a regular litt boy who will eat anything you give him!!
Let's get started!!!!
Mommie and Ethan are greatful for pomagranits. Here is Ethan holding a pomagranits!!!!
Ethan is trying yams for the first time and decides that they're pretty taste!
Ethan eating all the other foods on his tray!
Ethan enjoying turkey!!
Ethan savouring the taste of turkey!!
Ethan trying stuffing and thinking about the taste!!!!
"Mommie, I'm all done with dinner!!!!"
Grandpa McClaskey and Ethan lettting dinner settle before going to bed. "Oh how tiring eating can be!"
SHARIFA'S BABLE
I just wanted to let you all know how greatful/thankful I am for all the many blessing that I have. First, all of you who are my friends/family and for a great and loving husband who would do anything for me and makes me a better person. I also greatful for Ethan and that he his here with me and is so healthy and happy. At this point in my life, and with the our economy, I just greatful that my family and I have a roof over our head, food on the table, and a lot of love from everyone we know and see!!!!!! Thank you all for being such great people and the love that you share with me every day!!!! Each one of you make a great difference in my life and I'm greatful to know all of you!!!!!!

1 comment:

Steve and Allison said...

sharifa you guys look awesome! your blog is so way cute! great job! i am glad you're doing well. being a mom is really hard and most of very trying. enjoy the holidays