Saturday, August 8, 2009

4 Years and Counting!!!!

So I know that it has been a while since we posted anything before. Let us explain, our computer went kinda crazy and had to go in to get some fixing up. On Wednesday August 5, 2009 it was our fourth anniversary. Can you believe that we've made it to four year, have a wild almost 2 year old, and are still together? Well, you better keep counting 'cause we'll be together F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!!! But a good time. Here are some pictures that were taken of us when we first started our family journey together. We hope that you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed one of the happiest days of our lives!!!!


2 comments:

Meet the Reeders said...

I am excited for you guys! I can't believe it has been 4 years, that is awesome!

NJ said...

4 years!! Crazy!!! I'm so happy for you, happy anniversary. I love you guys lots and you were such a beautiful bride!