Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family Pictures

A few weeks ago Sharifa got on the stick and got someone to take our family pictures. The last time we had family pictures was a year ago at Christmas time and Steve's dad took them for us. Now our family has grown a little and we thought that we should update our family pictures, so we decided to go with someone that we trust and not with the BIG commercial companies that sucker us into spending more than needed. Sharifa has a friend that takes some really great pictures and decided to see if she would be willing to do that for us. It turned out to be one heck of a day. Our photographer lives a little farther south than we do, so we had to meet in the middle. We started our session a little later 'cause of some family 'oops', the sun was a little higher in the sky and our little 2 year old did not want to be cooperative for very long. Though the day was rough we think these pictures turned out really great! (What do you think?)
THANKS LINSEY!!!
Ethan was done, but we were half way there!!!


"Daisy"


These booties used to belong to Sharifa's mother. Daisy was able to wear these on her blessing day and we decided to get some photos of her in them!
Our Mischievous little 2 1/2 year old!





So very precious!!
What a great life we have had together and we're excited for the next part of our journey together!!!!

3 comments:

Sierra and Matt said...

Your hair is SOO cute!! I love it! And I'm so glad the shirts now fit Daisy and Ethan! ...guess that means we haven't seen you guys for a while, huh? I love the photos, and I'm glad you were able to find someone to do them! They turned out great

Cindi~Chad said...

I love love love these photos. They are awesome. Your family looks great.

NJ said...

Yes, I third the comments. The photos are amazing. Yes, I think the fact that your adorable family is in them and that my sister did them contributes. I love the colors! I love the one with Daisy by my bush of Daisies. Ethan is so cute in all of them too. And I really love the couple ones. You two are SO PERFECT together. xo