Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Layla's New Born Pics.

I (Sharifa) know that it's been a while since these pictures were taken, but my friend Jess did such a great job on them I really wanted to post them for all of you to see. My baby girl is such an adorable little girl and I know that I'm a little bias, but the pictures make her even more so. She was only about 4 days old when these were taken. We love her and can't imagine what we would do without her in our lives. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me because of the wonderful spirits he brings into my life. I'm just so thankful to be the mother of such wonderful and sweet spirits!! I hope you enjoy our precious angel from above because I sure do every day!!! Take a few minutes to enjoy the sweet spirit that is our Layla Sharie!













This is my very favorite picture of me and Layla. I know I don't look very good, but it's not about me. I just think it's just so sweet that Layla is holding my face with those precious little hands!!

2 comments:

Meet the Reeders said...

these are BEAUTIFUL...I need your friends info! Layla is the sweetest baby :)

Ashley said...

These pictures are just adorable!! She is so cute and I can't wait to meet her. It makes me want to have a little girl seeing you and your girls.